I made a video promo for Deep Run’s 2008 Marathon Dance, which is a 27-hour dance party that raises money for local charities. Last year, the dance raised over $71,000 for autism. This promo was run this morning on the Wildcat News, the closed-circuit live news program that airs each morning.
I thought I’d have some time to really go into detail on all of these, but that’s not the case and by the time I have enough time to do it, the year will be well underway. Here’s what I wanna do this year, in no particular order:
- Get in shape – I’m running each and every day and am going to do some weight training.
- Eat less – I’m not necessarily going to change everything I eat, just eat less of it.
- Play the guitar – I have a nice guitar and took some lessons but I need to stick with it.
- Have a weekly podcast – I did for a while last year, but I need to keep up with it.
- Spend more time with family – ‘Nuff said.
2007 was amazing and I can’t wait for what 2008 has in store!
Wow. It’s 2008. 2007 was the best year of my life by far. So many new experiences and changes. I’ll detail them all tomorrow. I was out late at Have A Nice Day Cafe last night and I’m pretty tired. But rest assured, tomorrow I’ll make up for it. I have four or five topics to post on when I have the energy. I’m also making a video highlighting all the great memories from the past year that I should have up tomorrow. Check back for all the updates. Happy New Year, everyone!