This guy does a great cover of one of my favorite songs, “Look After You” by The Fray.” I’m slowly picking up guitar and have been trying to learn to play this one for a while. Hopefully I’ll be this good one day!
I thought I’d have some time to really go into detail on all of these, but that’s not the case and by the time I have enough time to do it, the year will be well underway. Here’s what I wanna do this year, in no particular order:
- Get in shape – I’m running each and every day and am going to do some weight training.
- Eat less – I’m not necessarily going to change everything I eat, just eat less of it.
- Play the guitar – I have a nice guitar and took some lessons but I need to stick with it.
- Have a weekly podcast – I did for a while last year, but I need to keep up with it.
- Spend more time with family – ‘Nuff said.
2007 was amazing and I can’t wait for what 2008 has in store!