Just for laughs; do not attempt at home! Forwarded to me via email. Pretty funny.
1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup
of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The
blockage will instantly remove itself.
2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the
toilet seat by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut
yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing
the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock,
will prevent you from rolling over and going back to
sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of
laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life – WD-40 and Duct
Tape. If it doesn’t move and should , use the WD-40. If
it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to