Retailers send out all sorts of “holiday” catalogs and have numerous “holiday” displays, but few if any have anything to say about Christmas. Over 90% of Americans celebrate Christmas, and I don’t think the other 10% would be offended. The only group retailers are offending is the vast majority that celebrate Christmas. Stuart Shepard shows us in this video the special holiday he’s created in his household just for the retailers.
So @axios RVA has a new game where you’re asked to draw #RVA neighborhoods. @ScottsAddition is going to be interesting, because no one realizes boundaries were expanded in 2015, AND #DiamondDistrict just dilutes that notion further. https://www.axios.com/local/richmond/game-do-you-know-your-neighborhood?city=richmond @KarriPeifer @nedoliver
This is inexcusable.
A truly wild moment yesterday from the House Financial Services Committee, where they laugh about the revolving door from Congress to the banks.
I know, right? I think he, Ed Sheeran, and Imagine Dragons (Get Z Nickelback) single-handedly prop-up top 40 radio right now.
Right? It’s like every week they think of a new way to make sure I spend less and less time on the app. Between forced sound on stories and no option to turn off [someone] posted new reels,” I barely find myself using @Instagram anymore. Forcing the UX does not increase usage.